- Pexgol pipe systems are suitable for conveying natural gas. Complying with API 15-PX for conveying gas in underground, above ground and re-liner applications as well as complying with ISO 14531 requirements.
- High range working temperature:
- SO 14531: -50°C up to 60°C (for exposed pipes)
- ASTM F2818: -50°C up to 90°C
- API 15-PX: 10°C to 95°C
- Superior abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to slow crack growth. Pexgol’s molecular structure ensures resistance to stress and cracks, preventing the potentially dangerous leaks of gas.
- No RCP failures.
- Long length pipe sections.
- No need for sand embedding.